Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

"Begin at the beginning and when you come to the end, stop."

I must say, I really like the idea of being able to write pretty much whatever I want here and have perfect strangers be able to read it(hooray for that wacky new-fangled technology). I thought this might be an interesting forum to express my ever increasing concern about the state of the world. The question is: Is there a place in this world anymore for a creative soul who is completely infatuated with this thing we call life?

I hope so.

I consider myself a lover of wonders(especially simple ones), and I hope there are many more like me, because without us, the world can be a pretty dismal place. But, how does one make a difference for the better in this complicated world? I attempt to use my creative skills to connect with other people. I figure that if something I build makes a positive connection with another person, then I have made a difference(even if it is a small one). You know, when it comes down to it, I think a lot of people ignore the tiny voice in their mind which screams, "create, build, make beautiful things; it's important". I would like to inspire people to take the leap and listen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home