Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Baking & My Recently Found Obsession: Food TV

Food is always best when it is make with love. While I can admit that some fast food and prepard treats (such as the devilishly tasty hostess cupcake) have their place, they're almost nothing like homemade. I have been baking a fair amount lately. It seems I'm on a quest to assemble my own library of favorite recipies (the kind you pass on to family when you are old; the kind that make memories). The internet is a surprisingly good source for tasty recipies of all sorts; although I am having some difficulty finding a good recipe for Chicken Korma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home