Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Go Hug a Tree

I just thought I'd take a moment to remark on how beautful the weather here in Boston is today. Considering how infrequent nice weather is(especially on my days off) I decided to spend some quality time at Arnold Arboretum. I'm writing this next to my favorite tree, the Dawn Redwood from Nanking China. If you haven't been to the arboretum I highly recomend you go. It's a wonderful respite from city life.

Opportunity for creativity #2:

Make something about nature to get more in touch with the world around you(or at least take a moment to look around you and a deep breath of fresh air, if you can get it). You'll be glad you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home