Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

All Right....THAT'S IT!!!!!

The decision has been made, the cards have been dealt, and tomorrow is the day. If I have to chain myself to my work table I'm going to make something tomorrow. No excuses. I know just where to begin too. Thanks to someone very near and dear to me I have, in my posession, a large bag of small foam cubes (if I said a thank you a thousand times it would not be enough). These cubes are glorious and I am tempted to toss them on my bed and roll around in them, but I won't....probably :-)......
Anyhow..tomorrow...no excuses, I get to the work of making..and so it begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home