Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ya Woikkin' Haad or Hadly Woikin'?

I'm taking a little break here at work today. I cut some fairly complicated mats, stretched & matted a needlepoint, & did some fitting. Sitting feels good.
I'm just a little tired today after having been woken up twice by a fire alarm (most likely set off by a malfunction and cold weather).

I hear rumor that there is more snow in store for Boston this evening. I'm not thrilled by the thought of the sidewalks being clogged with snow again, but luckily I have a pair of awesome boots to wear in the nasty weather. They are knee high and waterproof, & quite frankly make my feet look gigantic :-)
Snow or not though, I'm looking forward to getting some quality (an hopefully undisturbed) sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home