Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Inching Along & Making Progress

I've spent some quality time the last few days actually getting work done. I'm sucessfully past the phase of self doubt. This can be quite the hurdle to leap over, especially if I haven't been consistently working for a while.
I like what I've come up with so far. As usual I have made assorted bits which I figure out what to do with as I go. I have a pretty good feeling for the direction one piece in particular is taking, which is always exciting.
I love the process of creating...even on a deadline...once I get in my groove it's a beautiful thing indeed. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home