Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Ok...Here's the Plan

My goal today is to stay focused on one task at a time. I'm actually really good at being able to accomplish lots of things at once, but it leaves me frenzied and tired, and I'd actually like to enjoy my day off.
I had an interesting day yesterday. I woke up seeing an image of a sculpture I need to make (nice when that happens). At work, I figure to counter the terrible customer, there was a customer who I had a spiritual connection moment with (kind of a feeling that a moment in time will change you and give you deeper insight; very hard to explain, but happens to me from time to time).
I'm not going to put a lot of pressure on today...just remind myself that life can be beautiful in silence and peace at times...sounds like I need a break from the hustle and the bustle.
I'm really looking forward to July. I actually have two weeks off...haven't had that much time off in years :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home