Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

It Was Just One of Those Nights

I didn't feel like going to sleep last night. It felt like my creative drive was working overtime and so many partial ideas were rattling around in my head (clunk, clunk, clunk). If I didn't have a job to go to today, I could have easily stayed up for hours playing with materials and happily making something from nothing. I'll have to save this energy surge for after work today (and for tomorrow because I have the day off).
I'm also keyed up because I'm planning to give rollerblading another go tomorrow. I just bought a helmet (because my head is very important to me); I already have the other nesessary safety gear for a novice, so I'm good to go.
There are so many things that I want to learn. I've started a list of them so I can give them a try one at a time. I have a tendancy to get involved in lots of new things at once, so I'm hoping that keeping a list will keep me focused on one task at a time.
Another Wednesday;...bowl of cereal, trip to the gym, work, etc...can't wait to get back home tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger N/A said...

You should take care of your head; it's where you keep all your ideas. Kind of like Johnny Mnemonic, but smarter.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home