Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Monday, August 09, 2004

A Bit of a Break is in Order...and Good for Me

I have worked very hard getting sculpures made and preparing for my show, and you know what? I'm tired of the whole thing (at least the deadline deal :-) ) Even though I have a bit of work left on my final piece, I decided to take the day mostly for myself (had a Doctor's apointment in the middle of it though - clean bill of health :-D) Curently I am watching a movie (The Joy Luck Club) after having watched some of the TV mini-series/movie Merlin (gifed to me by someone very near and dear). But, of course I'm not just sitting here watching. I often feel the need to occupy my hands so I'm crocheting a blanket. It feels really great to be making something solely for fun and for me to keep for my very own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home