Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Friday, July 09, 2004

Prepare

Seems like I've been doing an awful lot of preparing lately. Firstly, and not surprisingly, for my show. I now have four finished pieces (phew! Wipe the sweat from my brow, what an exhausting way to spend my week off!).
Secondly, I am preparing myself for my friend's wedding on Sunday. So far I've applied polish to all ten of my nails. Her colors include periwinkle, so that's what color they are, with glitter :-) As soon as I finish writing this, I have to pack, and yes, hem my dress.
I decided to reward myself for my hard work this week (but not until I finished my fourth piece, as this was my goal) by trying to find some cool boots at a local discount shoe store (I'm frugal, not cheap ;-) remember) I spent some time there, and finding nothing, proceeded to a discount clothing store. Still nothing. Finally I found a treasure at "Parade of Shoes" 30% off sale. Picture white, vinyl, 3&1/2 inch heeled, knee-high go-go type boots. AWESOME!!! And only $20 to boot (hee, hee, hee).

I'd better get packing now or I'll be exhaused for work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home