Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Yoga for the Mind and Body

I went to a yoga class this morning. It was challenging but not overly so. The instructor was very focused and kept us moving at a good pace (slightly painful to know you are working). Leaving the class, I felt taller which means I achieved the yoga goal of feeling a "lengthening of my spine".
We didn't get to do any of the really pretzley moves I've tried before, but this is probably good since my legs were getting tired at some points (put your knee behind your head, stand on one toe, bend your other knee, lean forward, arms to the ceiling, and oh....remember to breathe ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home