Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Making Cupcakes

The food for the reception is going to be somewhat unusual for an art opening (the usual fare being cheese, wine, etc.). This one will have cupcakes and no wine (or maybe one token bottle for show ;-) ,we'll see) The cupcakes are from a recipe I remember having when I was seven or eight. They are ice cream cone cupcakes, made with cake batter baked inside the cones, Neat! I'm planning to decorate them with icing and top some with mini chocolate chips(leaving some plain for those who can not or do not eat chocolate).
There's still a fair amount of prep work left, soooo, I'm off.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home