Me, Myself, & My Muses

Thoughts, ideas, and curiosities of a Boston area creator of amusing and/or unusual objects.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Friday, August 13, 2004

A Splendid Evening

I would like to thank the three people who actually read this weblog (you know who you are :-) ) for attending my opening reception last night. I had a really great time!
It's always fun and interesting to show people what I make. Seeing how other people react to my artwork is one of the most illuminating parts of the creative process. Very rarely can I predict a person's reaction to one of my objects. There is a certain drama in this that I find both maddening and exhillarating.

Though I now feel the need to be free of deadlines for a time, I do find myself already wondering what my next artistic endeavor will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home